What business should I start? It is not always easy questions to answer. If starting your own business is something you’ve been thinking about for some time, then you’ve probably toyed with many different business ideas.
There are many different types of companies as there are personalities people running them. If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire to start your own business then this checklist can help you narrow down your choices.
When trying to think of the best business to start, the first thing you should do is to carry out its own stock. We all perform better on tasks that we are good at, or that we have a natural ability
So ask yourself ;.
- what you’re good at?
- What experiences have you had at work, school or through sport?
- what are your likes and dislikes?
- what are your personality?
- do you want to work in a team or on your own?
- what are the natural skills and abilities?
Implementation of self will not necessarily provide you with a perfect business to start, but it should be noted the company will not be ideal for you. Then work through the following list and apply these questions to some of the business ideas that you might be considering.
- who will buy your product or service?
- how much they will pay for it?
- what advantages will the product / service offer over the competition -? Former why should customers choose you
- industry to new business is – it is a growing industry, or is it on the decline
- you have industry contacts?
- if not, how difficult it will be to enter this industry are unknown – with competitive Industrie, s such as fashion, you may find it very difficult to enter markets that unknown
- if you do not know the answers to these questions, you know where to find them? You should never launch a product or service without researching your market.
Products / Services
- , you will be to produce goods or provide services?
- Have you thought about distribution methods?
- know what methods are most cost effective?
- how you will get your product or service to your customers?
- you operate your business from home or rent a home?
- if you plan to rent or lease can easily accommodate more employees, inventory and customers as your business grows?
- you have parking? Is is available?
- can considerations set out clothes, without too much investment from you?
- they will be?
- is the minimum purchase amount?
- what is the turnaround?
- , they are reliable -? Can they provide consistent and reliable service
- make their costs allows you to make?
- you must use specialized equipment?
- what it costs to service or repair this equipment?
- spare parts available?
- if beat declining industry how available will this equipment and / or spare parts in the future?
- the specific skills needed to operate this device?
- you rent or buy equipment?
- how many employees will need?
- they need special skills or training?
- know the hidden costs of hiring staff?
- how much money you need to buy supplies and equipment, and to see you through creating a stage set up your business as well as the first three months of business?
- if you need to borrow, you know where to go and what lenders will require from you?
As you can see there is a lot to consider when starting your own business. The above is by no means an exhaustive list. I’ve put it together to give you a presentation on the areas that you need to consider when deciding which is the best small business to start.